Saturday 3 March 2012

Surprise Topic#1


The very one you've been quaking in your boots/socks/other footwear in anticipation of.
The Surprise Topic.
I admit that I never really came to a decision as to what it should be, but meh.
So.
The task I now set myself is to write down my acceding train of thought, and to make sure that you (the hypothetical readers) will not be able to follow it.
From here on out, I will drop spelling, grammar and the associated proof-reading in favour of really, really fast writing. I am not usually fast at typing (that is, I cannot touch-type). Thus I will make it fast.

I hope this provides a modicum of intrigue.
I say hypothetical (readrres), but that really implies a negative outlook on the blog’d success.
Lets face it, this blogh is – that is, there is no way anybody outside ofg the posters coluld have got hold of it
I think I ought to tell giopi to link to it on huis youtube channel. About 6 people go there (albeit infrequently)
Actually, jai’s othwer blogs are much more hevily frequented.
This I assume
Note that im writing this in wortd, ghence the capitalisations at the start of lines and occasional spell-checks where I shoulc by all roights of reason spelt iot werong in my hurryc-scurry
I had a copuple of blogs
I dnt want to talk about it
I think metaosting isd the quickest way to turn your readers off
Ooh
Idea
I mean
IDEA
Ima put a puiccy to symbolise my current state of mind
If I can find one

Blown away in the excitement qwot eh wot
And
Yep I wonder how intrusive ponies are going to be here
I also wonder
Is it legal to put these up without any permission (from respective authours, etxc etc)
I say et cetera (in speaking) but some weirdos (jai jai jai) say e-t-c
I occasionally cnsidered making my own mlp fim fanart but never eally found the time/m otivation
At the slightest fall, I tumble all the way down
I trip over a metaphorical tree root
And
I fall all the way down the metaphroical hole
Lets pretend that
Im in a metaforest
This metaforest being qa figment of my imagination
Now
Lets say
I was walkinfg, but then foreced to run because I saw
Something
And twas something scary
Say
A metoaphorical
Justinb ieber
O noed oh noed oh noed oh noedf say i
But then I realise
A moment too late
Ir eralise that im running into
The zone
That zone where they
Dig holes
In the zone
And that
The justin bieer
Wasa a figment of the imagination
This being because due to the metaforwest being metaphorically one of thoses japanese things which have fog and confuse the brain
Into thinking it sees thing s which it does not see
The fog hebnce my not seein g the hole
So
Wait
Ehy did I fall in a hole I don’t even
In fact why was I in a forest I never even go outrside
Hecne
My unhealthgulness
My music
Who listens to muic
No
Not derogatarily, im just curious as to who
Because
Wait
Lemme get tyheis straight
Who listens to music (dfrom their computer) wehile on said computer
?
And
Why would I run
From a justin bieber that is
Theyre not scary
Just
Okay they are scary
Fyi okay was originally ok an babberviatioon of orl korrect a corruption of all correct
You know
The usa in the 30s andf all that
I wonder how much space this post will
Omigish omigsoh omigosh
Pagebreaks are magic
Hee hee c waty I did thar
Wonder how much of thias is coherent or at least semicoherent
Feh
Ill just post and be done with it

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts are not welcome. Keep them to yourselves as no one else wants to know what your opinion is. If you must, comment here.