Sunday 8 April 2012

Something which I cannot quite call Surprise Topic#6

Reasons:

  1. It is not Saturday, whichever time zone you're calling from.
  2. It does not fit the Surprise Topic criteria/on.
  3. Duhhh... um... I wish somebody else was here.
Customer: “I’d like to add my son to my policy.”

Me: “Okay, what’s his full name as it appears on his license?”

Customer: “Johnathan James Kai’hoalaloai’u Johnson.”

Me: “Can I have you spell the middle name for me?”

Customer: “Which one? He has two middle names.”

Me: “Not James.”

Customer: “K-a-i-h-o, um, a-l, wait. What did I say so far?”



Taken from Not Always Right.

The real reason this caught my eye was JJJ KOSOBUCKI

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts are not welcome. Keep them to yourselves as no one else wants to know what your opinion is. If you must, comment here.