Sunday 9 February 2014

A brief insight into the nature of shapes...


Hey - you!
                  Yeah, you...

                Does that look clever and insightful to you?

Yeah...thought so.

Well...I'll own up - I don't actually have anything to write about....

But, if I don't then I won't be fulfilling my previous statement - and that, that is something that I can not abide by.

So, here! Have some pictures!
               
                          procured from the highest heights,
                                                               
                                         wrangled from the deepest depths

                 stolen from the darkest dark-wait a seco-dangit!

 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts are not welcome. Keep them to yourselves as no one else wants to know what your opinion is. If you must, comment here.