Wednesday 18 December 2013

Hmmm....Whats this?

Do I see an abandoned blog, void of readers and posts?

     A lack of commitment, and a loss of hope?

              Yes...why I believe I do...
 "What can be done?" I hear you cry!

         Well never fear, the prodigal son has returned.

       He carries with him a mind, weighted with knowledge and experience....

Is this what the aged audience has been waiting for?

           Only time will te - "No!" he shouts.

I am the one. The phrase needn't be uttered....

          One look into his eyes.

In those glinting pearls, those gateways into the unknown, you can see the one true truth.

    The blips in the code, the whispers on the audio , the lights of the screen , they all proclaim -

                                   He is the one.


And he has returned....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts are not welcome. Keep them to yourselves as no one else wants to know what your opinion is. If you must, comment here.