Wednesday 14 March 2012

THE THIRD AUTHOR STRIKES....late!

Hey, y'all, been missing me?
Well sorry for making you wait, I mean it wasn't really MY fault, well not all of it. Kay, now that's over lets get onto the post, THE BEST POST EVA....Wait!
Before yah start reading, look at this posterrrr:
 I made this by inking a drawing I made earlier, here's the inked original version:
And here's the uninked version:
Anyway, where were we? Ahh Yes! THE BEST POST EVA.......

Gopi's top 5 Games
1. Yes, what else could it be, it's MINECRAFT
I found about Minecraft around 2 years ago, when one of my friends introduced it to me, ever since that...well......I'VE BEEN FRICKIN ADDICTED

2.Well I guess you wouldn't really call this a game, it's ADVENTURECRAFT!
Yep, you wouldn't really call this a game as it's really a mod, but would you call it a mod if it completely revolutionised the way you play said game. Well enough about that, let's continue!

3.Kirby and the magic mirror
This is the game that led to me being a serious gamer, it was first lent to me by a friend, which started a chain of events which led to......THE CURRENT ME!

4.Legend of Zelda: Majoras mask
The legend of Zelda games have revolutionised my life. That's all I can say!

5. Mario & Luigi Partners in Time
Well this was technically the first mario game I completed, I had played other mario games before, but never had the commitment to finish them, after playing this I was dragged into the mario universe!



2 comments:

  1. hey, this is great! now try to posy ON TIME!!!!!!!
    -----jai out----

    ReplyDelete
  2. GAH oh look what's this A LINE BREAK JAI ARE YOU PAYING ATTENTION?

    Anyway, yeh. I'm reluctant to admit that this has any content of any value whatsoever, but what the hay yes it does. That compared to Jai's posts. They are

    wait wait

    I don't want him to ban me.

    You win this time.

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts are not welcome. Keep them to yourselves as no one else wants to know what your opinion is. If you must, comment here.