Monday 20 February 2012

Bah humbug to titles.

I realised people would be more likely to read this if it was se-something-or-other* from my previous post.

So hier sind meinen rules on posting.

On Tuesdays, I'll talk about some sort, any sort, of media. (Videogames, books, the news, etc.).

On Thursdays, I'll talk about school.

On Saturdays, I'll talk about assorted things plus one surprise category which will remain consistent, but I'd like to keep a surprise until then.

I retain the right to bend or break any of these rules, and will often add something else of interest, s'il moi plais.

I will add scattered phrases in other languages also.

And, with any luck, you are going to love me.


*That is, there's some word or other that fits in there that begins with 'se' that's on the tip of my tongue, but I can't for the life of me remember it.

Segmented, segregated, sedated, separated, gah.



Lol ninja'd Jai's Monday post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts are not welcome. Keep them to yourselves as no one else wants to know what your opinion is. If you must, comment here.