Sunday 12 February 2012

StormPencil

12/02/12

That is an awesome date just to say. Anyway.

So the whole of today I've been working my new so-called "company", called StormPencil (yes, I know it's shit; I am 14, so what do you expect), that was started to go on the Oxford University version for Dragon's Den. It's an initiative that's been created in conjunction with the Said Business School business faculty of Oxford business School and the Oxfordshire County Council; and I'll post an article on it that I wrote for my school newspaper soon.

We've been trying to work on our business plan today, which I have to say, was quite productive, and we did some work on our powerpoint to pitch to the Dragons. We initially went for a darker, "Chalkboard" theme for the presentation, but decided to against it and went with a lighter, more upbeat "Showroom" theme. This, we hope, will reflect our business and what we aim to do.

We stayed from 12am to 4.45 at Coco's Cafe near the train station in Oxford for the duration of our meeting, which is really comfortable, has good food and drink, and most importantly, has WiFi!!!!

We then went to see Chronicle, a new film, which was, frankly, amazing. The plot went far too fast though, and the ending was disappointing poor. Interrabang. Kiran and Filipp went home on the bus, and me and Sean walked around in many circles for many minutes, until one of our parents picked us up.

So, err, I've decided to make a rule about my blog posts, they shall all be accompanied my at least one link, and at least three related pictures/videos.

CoCo's Cafe


StormPencil Logos (two of them)

Chronicle







Oh Yeah, and check out my other blogs:

newsforgery.blogspot.com
jaihooshmand.blogspot.com

and my frind's blog

gopisgameblog.blogspot.com

and my company's blog

stormpencil.blogspot.com

ON WEDNESDAY: RULES ON SNIPPETY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts are not welcome. Keep them to yourselves as no one else wants to know what your opinion is. If you must, comment here.