Sunday 19 February 2012

New guy hier bitte

Jai made the mistake of inviting me to his blog, and will have peace of mind until sometime next week when he actually checks on it and finds (shock horror!) that I'm here.

So that I don't have to collaborate or any some such, I'll be posting on even-numbered days of the week (Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday).

My posts will hopefully be superior to his in some regards, and, with luck, the competition offered by moi will get him to step up his game and make regular posts.

I say all this so that you (the theoretical readers) will have gotten sufficiently used to my manner of internet-speakage to be able to be surprised by otherwise, case in point everything I talk about, forwardly facing of this 4th (linearly temporal) point.

I won't desecrate your eyes with (SURPRISE TOPIC!!!1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111118D 8D8DD*d*D8D8D) GIFs and piccies yet. I'm not forthcoming enough for that.

I make one promise for my contributions to this blog, and one promise only: that my posts will generally be on less exciting topics than Jai's (or those of anybody else who joins the blog), but will again generally be of more exciting composure.

So, as goeth the classics, this blog will henceforth become 20% cooler. /)^3^(\

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts are not welcome. Keep them to yourselves as no one else wants to know what your opinion is. If you must, comment here.