Tuesday 28 February 2012

Media. Hm. When I wrote that about a week ago, I did it so that it would be an open task.

The only media that ich weiß and am not alone in doing so is sparse.

So, Avatar is this film which succeeded in-

OH GOD DAMN IT ALL TO HELL I'LL JUST DO HARRY POTTER.

He might not even mind.


Harry Potter was considered a revolutionary series of books, giving, from what I garner, younger children a taste of the thrill of TLoTR, to name but one.

It
was
a
rip-off.

It starts with far more intrigue than most authors can ever aspire to, so that's all well and good. It has deep and involving characters and plot. It uses adventurous vocabulary. It has previously unexplored plot twists and turns, believable at every hurdle.

How about I leave it to y'all to figure out how much of the above I actually believe.

N.B.: Neville is best wizard.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts are not welcome. Keep them to yourselves as no one else wants to know what your opinion is. If you must, comment here.