Sunday 16 September 2012

I ache everywhere

I was dragged into going ice skating with the other blog authors plus a Chinese guy today.


I fell over a lot. I bled and ached.

The trip was then extended, and we went bowling.

We spent most of the time using the little 10p doohickey.

I tried getting change for the 2p doohickey, but the machine wasn't working.

We all ran out of money playing on the 10p doohickey.

The trip was extended again, and three of us played Scrabble while watching TV at home.

The women on the game show just missed the jackpot.

I finally watched my first episode of Doctor Who, and was disillusioned.

I broke a piece of my tooth off eating pizza.

I arrived home at 10 PM.

I found that I had some money left after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts are not welcome. Keep them to yourselves as no one else wants to know what your opinion is. If you must, comment here.