Saturday 8 September 2012

My Desktop and all its Things, Part 1 of 5

There are 34 (hee hee) Things on my Desktop.

I will describe them.

MINECRAFT: You all know what this is. A wide-open sandbox with blocks, mines, and crafting. It’s a fun, awesome and addictive game that can be bought on a few platforms. It is fun and awesome and addictive.

TEAM FORTRESS 2: A FPS game in which you are a member of one of the two titular teams, RED or BLU. You can play as a multitude of classes with various skills, against the computer or other players around the world. Available for free on Steam.

WORLD OF WARCRAFT: A MMORPG that’s big and addictive. I stopped playing years back, but my 10-year-old sister is kicking ass with her level 85 Night Elf Druid. It’s worth a shot, and you can get a free trial to level 20, but the download, depending on your internet connection, can take days.

CAVE STORY: I am so happy I found this game. It’s the thing that taught me how to use zipped files. Seriously, though, it is incredible and free, and you can either get the language pack, or be hip and confused. A cavey story, fun characters, AMAZING music, and a cute art style. The file size is tiny, as well!

GOOGLE DRIVE: I’ve never actually used this, but as far as I can tell, it’s like DropBox, only Google, and more free storage space. Presumably far superior.

RECYCLE BIN: I keep this just because it fits nicely in the corner. I don’t think anybody actually drags icons into it when deleting them nowadays.

TO BE CONTINUED…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts are not welcome. Keep them to yourselves as no one else wants to know what your opinion is. If you must, comment here.